Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Papa's Hot Sauce

2910 Old Fort Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN

Who would have thought there would be an entire store devoted to Hot Sauce?  Papa's Hot Sauce is just that plus they have a small cafe inside the store.  There are only a few tables as I imagine most people get theirs to go.
The pulled pork was almost as good as my nephew's, but maybe I am biased when it comes to pulled pork. Their potato salad is different than any I have ever encountered. It has a spicey sauce. The slaw seemed to be just cabbage and dressing but very tasty. I loved the cornbread, (it is hard to find in a restaurant). Theirs is cooked in a loaf pan and is the real deal.
If you are looking for an new sauce or an interesting gift, this is the place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment